
I watched the movie tonite.
(Slightly late to be on 18/07/2006)
Interesting adventure story.
Somehow tonite I feel happy.
Though it might be just for a while ...
I have decided to re-use the pic of above
for this entry because i really like this pic.
I only did some changes to the color to indicate
that it is a re-use photo.
When i did the above pic last year, i really never
thought that Pirates of the Caribbean (Part 2)
will be out in the cinema this year. I just did it
because the idea just came to my head.
Just realised ... that i also did and posted the pic
in the month of July !!! So coincidence ... (^0^)
P.S : To be continued - Pirates of the Caribbean (Part 3)
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Pirates of the Caribbean (Part 2)
Posted by
Karin
at
12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment