Somewhere over the rainbow
Way up high
There's a land that I heard of
Once in a lullaby
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true
Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?
Some day I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
Where troubles melt like lemondrops
Away above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me
Somewhere over the rainbow
Bluebirds fly
Birds fly over the rainbow
Why then, oh why can't I?
If happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I ?
- Connie Tabolt -
Links for more of her songs and videos:
http://www.connietalbot.com/
An amazing little girl with a sweet and beautiful voice.
Her voice was so beautiful.
Though she is only 6 years old.
It really can move someone to tears.
My tears always drop when listening to her song.
Her innocence voice make the song so touching.
She sang this song during her grandmother's funeral.
Perhaps, as a way of sending her final goodbye
Perhaps, as a way of remembering the sweet memories
due to the fact that she used to sing with her grandmother
when watching "The Wizard of Oz" together
She believed that her grandmother was watching over her.
It has given her confidence and faith
that she can overcome anything.
Childlike faith ..
I am hoping that I can be like that little small girl again
that has that innocence
that has that faith
that someone is watching over her
somewhere ..
somewhere over that rainbow ..
to give her courage
to give her confidence
in whatever she is doing
Sometimes,
I really miss my childhood times.
Never need to think about anything.
Never need to worry about anything.
Never need to fear about anything.
Just do what we love to do.
Though, we got more scoldings
Though, we got more things to learn
back then.
As a child,
we might cry a while.
But after that
Just happy again.
Just cheer up again.
No matter what happen.
If that happy little bluebirds fly
Beyond the rainbow
Why, oh why can't I ?
I believe ..
that someone is watching over me too
somewhere ..
somewhere far away ..
Her never dying love
has given me that courage
to overcome anything
that come my way.
Life is a journey.
A long journey for us to learn
Learning to love others
Learning to understand others
Learning to appreciate others
Learning to be grateful
without expecting anything in return.
- faith -
0 comments:
Post a Comment