Monday, July 18, 2005

Be With You

She said : " I've reached the end of my journey "

Though we cannot see her but she still with us forever.
She is more than memories for she is a living presence.
She will always be with us no matter what ...

She is the whisper of the leaves as we walk down the street.
She is the cool hand on our brow when we're not well.
She lives inside our laughter.
And she's crystallized in every tear drop.










I just watch a movie "Be With You" last nite.

The story is about a mother who passed away at a young age, leaving behind a husband and 6 year old son. Before she passed away, she left a promise to her son that she will come back to be with them when the rainy season. Both father and son believe that she will keep her promise to be with them in a year to come during rainy season. Do you think the woman will keep her promise ?

"I'll be with you again in a year time, when the rains come."

From the story, i feel that life is so fragile and time is so precious ...

After living with cancer for almost 10 years, my mother ended her journey on 31 December 1999. I feel that the time is running very fast and always leave us standing behind them. I may not really treasure the time I had with her that time. Parting with someone you love dearly is always a sad moment. During that moments, there was time I felt really hopeless and what i can do is only crying and crying. There is one night, she really did came to my dream to tell me that she wanted me to be happy and my life still have to go on even though she could no longer be with me. From that time, i keep believing that though she is no longer with us, her soul will be still with us forever for she is a living presence.

" Treasure every moments that we have. "

0 comments: