Monday, July 25, 2005

War of the World












Story about extraordinary battle for the future of the mankind by aliens. Is this story really true and will happen to us mankind ?
As for this, nobody knows .... but I dun think it's true.

I read somewhere that Earth has been invaded by aliens several times. There were some evidence of invasions large and small at many different times. One of the examples was the current invasion and the full scale invasion in 1953.
( Actually, i dunno about this history till today !! hehe ... )

However, I think that what is happening to us mankind nowadays almost similar to what happenned in this movie. Those aliens are only human's illustration .. it can actually be anything. We can read and hear news about bomb attacks all around the world almost everyday, killing all those civilians and innocent people. Sometimes, i also wonder what is happening in this world as now people always live in fear as no matter how far they run , there is no safety on Earth.

" But no matter where they run , there is no safety and no refuge. "

0 comments: